Znuny 6.4.4 and LTS 6.0.47
Our newest releases are ready for download. These versions bring some minor features, changes in updating scripts and bug fixes.
Scopes for OAuth2 Tokens
By adding scopes to OAuth2 Tokens, you can now easily use the tokens for practically any web service much easier.
Gain Control of CKeditor
With new configuration options, you can now have more fine control of the CKEditor via the system configuration.
- Improved migration script for the Generic Interface and some Znuny invoker.
- Added ReadOnly option for CustomerCompany to the file Defaults.pm for reference.
- OAuth2: Added input field for the scope to the token configuration.
- Added System Configuration options to control more settings of CKEditor (Thanks to @SectorNord).
- S/MIME certificates will now be reindexed during Znuny migration.
See all fixes in the change log for Znuny 6.4.4 and Znuny LTS 6.0.47.
The new releases, and all other too, are availabe via https://download.znuny.org/releases/.
And, last but not least a peek at our upcoming Znuny 7.0 Table Design: