Security & Permissions
Ticketing often involves working with a wide variety of different classes of data.
A ticket can contain anything from general inquiries to confidential personnel data.
That is why Znuny has a thorough concept of rights and roles that regulates access to individual areas.
In addition to this, the following features are available:
- Integration of Identity Management Systems
- Password policies (if no central login is used)
- Email filter support for encrypted email messages
- Encryption and signing of email notifications
- Support for S/MIME certificates from an LDAP
- Encryption and signing of email messages (PGP|SMIME)
- Encrypted data transfer via SSL
- 2-factor authentication
- Control by assigning owner or responsible person