Supporter 1st / 2nd Level (m/f/d)
Even a rock-solid system needs good support.
Who we are
The Znuny GmbH, main sponsor of this fork, was founded in 2013.
Our headquarter is located in Berlin.
We work with employees all over Germany, as our concept is designed for 100% home office work. Of course, we also have an office, right in the center of the capital. However, we visit it
rarely. In our opinion, everyone should work where they feel most comfortable.
We live open-source and ticketing. Our mission is to deliver the best support for our application.
So far, implementing this claim have been very successful.
Our continued success and the growth that comes with it is why we need you.
What we do
Our consultancy starts with the application, but often includes many other aspects of business processes.
Our main goal is to deliver not the fastest solution, but the most consistent and reliable to meet our customer' needs.
What we offer
- A great and huge community
- Awesome customers
- Work equipment as desired
- Flexible working environment
- Learning and training
- Reasonable compensation
- Support of our customers with questions around Znuny and the ((OTRS)) Community Edition
- Answer and solve support requests
- Support the community in our forum and via Discord
- Gather and define requirements for our development team
- Contact person for everyday problems and questions about Znuny
- Solid knowledge of Znuny or OTRS / ((OTRS)) Community Edition
- Experience in customer communication
- Good locical skills
- Good knowledge of the Linux environment
- Basic knowlegde with script languages
- Experience with MySQL, MariaDB and/or PostgreSQL
Are you interested in open-source and are you able to work in a 100% remote team?
You speak and understand German and English fluently and would like to become part of a professional and well-coordinated team?
Then Znuny is the right place for you.
- LPIC certification
- Experience in Linux administration
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and to get to know you soon thereafter.