Develop open-source software for one of the most popular helpdesk systems.
Who we are
The Znuny GmbH, main sponsor of this fork, was founded in 2013.
Our headquarter is located in Berlin.
We work with employees all over Germany, as our concept is designed for 100% home office work. Of course, we also have an office, right in the center of the capital. However, we visit it
rarely. In our opinion, everyone should work where they feel most comfortable.
We live open-source and ticketing. Our mission is to deliver the best support for our application.
So far, implementing this claim have been very successful.
Our continued success and the growth that comes with it is why we need you.
What we do
Since 2021, we have been developing Znuny, a fork of the ((OTRS)) Community Edition.
Before that we focused on add-ons and consultancy for the Community Edition of OTRS.
For this purpose, your future colleagues have also set up a good infrastructure and development environment, which they actively maintain.
Besides a GitLab instance including unit, UI and integration tests for all possible scenarios, we also have a highly developed chain of tools that largely automate tedious and recurring tasks in development. This allows everyone to focus on their actual work.
- Support and maintenance of our products Znuny and Znuny LTS
- Support and maintenance of our open-sourtce add-ons
- Implementation of customer requirements
- Maintaining custoomer add-ons
- Contact person for our consultants for technical issues around Znuny and OTRS.
- Improving and maintaing our internal tools
- Good knowledge of Perl or other script languages (Python/PHP/Ruby)
- Experienced in using Git, GitHub and GitLab
- Good knowledge of the Linux environment
- Experience with MySQL, MariaDB and/or PostgreSQL
Are you interested in open-source and are you able to work in a 100% remote team?
You speak and understand German and English fluently and would like to become part of a professional and well-coordinated team?
Then Znuny is the right place for you.
- Knowledge of the Znuny/OTRS framework
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org and to get to know you soon thereafter.