6.3 Release Date Change
we want to inform you that the release date for Znuny 6.3 has been moved. It is postponed to the 09-MAR-2022.
Postponing a software release is not a bad thing! We wish to deliver the most feature-rich software releases possible. We will also not settle for reaching a half-goal. Therefore, further goals we set along the way have come to this short delay.
As we've added more features and functionality than projected, here are some of the great things coming:
- Creating tickets based on a calendar appointment.
- A toolbar module returning a list of all owned tickets (not just those locked to you.).
- Possibility to create pre-formatted Excel files from statistics.
- Services and dynamic fields are now included in bulk actions.
- There are now configurable dropdown time units.
- You may now authenticate with GUI configured OAuth2 token when sending and receiving e-mails.
- We've updated to the latest CKEditor 4.
- Hyperlinks will now automatically generate a link when saving the article.
- Updated console commands to read configuration settings without ignoring the Config.pm
- Smart tags are now usable in all transition actions.
- Cancelling a bulk action now resets the owner of all previously locked tickets.
- The system log can now be cleared from the user interface.
Documentation and contribution
Starting with this release we added a new repository at GitHub where feature requests can be added. This will be the new place for discussions. Included is an updated contribution guide.
As already known, we updated the manual with details on the new and changed features.
Additionaly, we added a reworked developer documentation.
Alongside these features, we've fixed over 40 issues. The LTS also didn't fall short with more than a dozen issues fixed.
We apologize for the delay and thank you for your patience and understanding. But it's worth waiting. We look forward to your feedback when the release hits the shelves.
And as always, Happy Hacking!
Meet us in Discord and the User Forums.
Your Znuny Team